This Vendor Relations content and links are applicable to suppliers providing goods and services to Harbour Energy.
Through business planning, application of commercial expertise, and strategic sourcing, our supply chain management team is committed to ensuring service and material requirements are procured and contracted in a manner that is safe, efficient and compliant with regulations.
All of our sourcing and contracting activities, including supplier selection, are driven by five criteria:
- Health safety and environmental considerations
- Quality and technological considerations
- Stakeholder and local benefit requirements
- Adherence to Harbour Energy’s Corporate Policies and applicable legislation
- Invoicing changes letter including the BillTo address - 8 May 2020
- Supplier notification letter advising of changes - 1 October 2019
- VAT Note on Services
- Terms & Conditions for Equipment Rental
- Control of Temporary Equipment (COTE) Procedure
- Control of New Equipment and Materials (CONEM) Procedure
- QA/QC Inspection, Certification & Safety Requirements & Codes
- Customs processes for UKCS operations
Suppliers delivering goods to Chrysaor should ensure they adhere to the requirements of: