Harbour Energy plc
(“Harbour Energy” or the “Company”)
Publication of 2022 Annual Report and AGM Notice
31 March 2023
Harbour Energy announces that it has today published on its website at www.harbourenergy.com the following documents:
- Annual Report and Accounts for the year ended 31 December 2022 (the ‘2022 Annual Report’);
- Notice of the 2023 Annual General Meeting to be held on 10 May 2023 (‘AGM Notice’); and
- ESG Report 2022.
In accordance with Listing Rule 9.6, the 2022 Annual Report, AGM Notice and the 2023 AGM proxy form ("Proxy Form") have been submitted to the Financial Conduct Authority via the National Storage Mechanism and will shortly be available for inspection at: http://data.fca.org.uk/#/nsm/nationalstoragemechanism
The AGM will be held at No.11 Cavendish Square, London, W1G 0AN, at 10.00am on Wednesday 10 May 2023. The 2022 Annual Report, AGM Notice and Proxy Form will be posted today to those shareholders that have elected to receive hard copies of shareholder communications.
For the purposes of complying with the Disclosure and Transparency Rules, the 2022 Annual Report being submitted to the National Storage Mechanism contains the following regulated information in unedited form:
- The principal risks and uncertainties facing the Company;
- The Directors' responsibility statement made in respect of the Financial Statements and Directors' Report contained in the 2022 Annual Report; and
- A statement regarding related party transactions.
Enquiries Tel: +44 (0)207 730 1111
Rachel Rickard, Company Secretary
Elizabeth Brooks, Head of Investor Relations